The Hardinge® Talent® Series multi-tasking CNC lathes are designed to work with a number of different types of workholding systems providing a high level of functionality and accuracy to dramatically increase your manufacturing capabilities. These machines are ruggedly built and offer an exceptional combination of features for accuracy, flexibility and durability in a compact design. Its unique collet-ready main and sub-spindle design increases part accuracy and improves surface finish.
Other key features include:
- Machining Specs:Up to 12 axes, 6 spindle axes and 2 paths; Up to 2 additional loader paths; 4-Axis simultaneous and 3+2 axis machining.
- Multiple Configurations: Live Tooling, Y Axis, Sub Spindle
- Enhanced Safety:Integrated is FANUC’s Dual Check safety function.
- Shop-Floor Programming:Conversational programming via MANUAL GUIDE i.
- Highly Customizable:Functions for simple customization included.
- High Performance:Integrated high-speed PMC.
- Additional Functions Available:High-speed and high-quality machining package.
- Improved Processing Power:Maximum look-ahead blocks 400.
With specifications and standard features often found only in much higher price machine tools, Hardinge Talent® Series machines are an exceptional addition to any machining facility seeking increased levels of productivity.
|TALENT 42||TALENT 51|
|Spindle Nose||A2-5, 16C Collet Ready||A2-6, 20C Collet Ready - CSF Typ|
|Power Rating / Spindle Speed (max)||11 kW / 6.000 m-1||11 kW / 5.000 m-1|
|Chuck Size||150 mm||200 mm|
|Max. Machining Length||651 mm||632 mm|
|Max. Machining Diameter||290 mm||290 mm|
|Max. Bar Capacity||42 mm||51 mm|
|Number of turret stations (BMT45)||12-station with ½ Index capability||12-station with ½ Index capability|
|CNC Control||Fanuc Oi-TF or Siemens 828D||Fanuc Oi-TF or Siemens 828D|
|Machine Weight||5.800 kg||5.800 kg|
|Machine Dimensions (L x D x H)||2.913 mm x 1.814 mm x 1.932 mm||2.913 mm x 1.814 mm x 1.932 mm|