Choose from multiple Usach models for application-specific requirements:
100 for dedicated ID, multiple ID’s or combination ID and face or ID and OD grinding up to 17.71″ (450 mm) swing diameters, and configurations with 2 or 3 spindles side by side or multi-spindle turret.
150 for dedicated ID or combination ID and OD grinding up to 24″ (610 mm) swing diameter, part weights up to 1,000 lbs. (454 kg) and configurations with up to 4 spindles.
200 for dedicated ID or combination ID and OD grinding up to 32″ (812 mm) swing diameter, part weights up to 1,600 lbs. (725 kg) and configurations with up to 4 spindles.
- Single spindle version for flexible or dedicated production applications
- Two spindles side by side for sequential grinding of ID and face, multiple ID’s or ID’s and OD’s
- Two spindles side by side for simultaneous grinding of ID and face
- Three spindles side by side for sequential grinding of ID and face, multiple ID’s or ID’s and OD’s
- Turret version for up to four spindles forgrinding ID’s and OD’s
- XL version for part lengths up to 40″ (1020 mm), available in above configurations
- 14 axes grinding cell with integrated robot for grinding multiple surfaces in a single clamping
- Software & Controls
- Center Drive
- B Axis and B1 Axis
- Auxiliary Axes
- Gaging and Pro
- ID Option for OD Grinders
- Fanuc 32 Series
- Fanuc 0iF Plus
- Mitsubishi M70V
- Siemens 840 D
USACH specializes in custom solutions for all types of materials, including ceramics, silicon, quartz and more. Usach has developed advanced systems for use in the semiconductor industry. Their industry leading technology and innovations in advanced material machining systems is the standard in the market.